Sildenafil Citrate is the most prevalent and well-known medicine to treat male erectile brokenness and pneumonic blood vessel hypertension sometimes. Sildenafil Citrate basically, represses the catalyst that is responsible to manage the bloodstream in the penis.
In Male sexual arousal brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels start working at once. Erectile dysfunction can be caused because of any of these. Apart from this, stress and poor mental health also cause erectile dysfunction or in some cases make it worse.
Sometimes, a combination of physical and psychological issues can cause erectile dysfunction. Let’s say any minor physical condition can slow down your sexual response which later on might cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety in return may lead to a worsen erectile dysfunction.
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction
Many times, erectile dysfunction can also be caused by something physical. Which includes:
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels
- High cholesterol and High blood pressure
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Some specific medications
- Tobacco use
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction
The brain plays a very important part in having sex as it triggers a few physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement. But a few psychological disorders can lead to ED.
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Relationship problems
- Sildenafildoes not offer any protection against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhea, HIV, etc.; hence, required safety measures should be taken while having sexual intercourse.
- Sildenafilmay also be used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Sildenafilis generally not recommended for usage by women and children.
How to cure Erectile dysfunction? Are there any medications for this?
The benefits of having medicine:
- Long-lasting satisfactory sex
- Safe for males (when follows dosage instructions by the doctor)
- Available at affordable prices
Precautions to use sildenafil
Before you use sildenafil here are a few things that one should keep in mind:
- If you are suffering from liver disease, low blood pressure, high blood pressure, kidney diseases or any kind of heart problems. You are strictly advised not to use sildenafil.
- Do not consume alcohol in any form if you are taking sildenafil, as consuming alcohol can make the drug’s work delayed.
- Never take sildenafil if you have consumed a high-fat meal that has a high-fat content.
- Consult your doctor, before taking Cenforce 100 MG sildenafil, If you happen to be taking any kind of herbal drugs, nitric oxides drugs, prescription drugs or nonprescription drugs
- Is it safe to take Sildenafil after smoking or alcohol?
If the patient takes Sildenafil after smoking or alcohol, it may delay the erection time. Hence, patients are advised not to take the medicine after smoking, drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice.
2. Can I take Sildenafil after meals?
The patient may take Sildenafil before or after meals. While taking Fildena 100 sildenafil fatty meals need to be avoided by the patient.
3. What to do if I miss Sildenafil dosage?
The patient should take the next dose on time if you miss or skip Sildenafil dosage. The patient should never take overdose in any condition, it may cause serious impacts.