What is Filitra 40?
Filitra 40 best ED tablets for men which are used to treat male dysfunction also help to increase blood flow in the penis area. The drug is based on the explanation that it has the power to alter the supply of blood to the penis and clear off the clogging in the arteries supplying the organ hence increasing the nourishment of the organ.
So with the chemical component, drug-like filtra men with weak erections can fulfill their dream and body requirements to the fullest.
filtra 40 mg contains 40 mg of Vardenafil as the sole active component in the drug component.
Who is Manufacturer
The drug is manufactured by Fortune Pharmacy; an online Filitra 40 sale is also available which is a good option indeed.
What are the Uses
The drug is useful in treating cases of erectile dysfunction
Application of the drug can be safely done in the cases of diabetes and high cholesterol, and high blood pressure
How does Filitra 40 work?
- Filitra 40 is a generic version of the erectile dysfunction (ED) medication Viagra. It contains the same active ingredient, sildenafil citrate, but it is sold at a lower price. Filitra is available in tablets of 40 milligrams.
- Filitra works by increasing blood flow to the penis. This is done by blocking an enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5). PDE-5 normally breaks down a chemical called cGMP, which is responsible for relaxing the muscles in the penis. By blocking PDE-5, Filitra allows cGMP to build up, which causes the muscles in the penis to relax and allows for an erection.
- Filitra 40mg should be taken 30-60 minutes before sexual activity. It is important to drink plenty of water when taking Filitra 40, as it can cause dry mouth. Filitra 40mg tablet should not be taken more than once a day.
- The dosage of Filitra 40mg pills may vary depending on the individual. The recommended starting dose is 40 milligrams, but your doctor may prescribe a lower or higher dose depending on your needs.
- Filitra 40 is not for everyone. It should not be taken by people who are allergic to sildenafil citrate or any of the other ingredients in Filitra 40. Filitra 40 should also not be taken by people who are taking nitrate medications, such as nitroglycerin.
What are the Side effects?
Though the drug may be used safely in any condition and in individuals already allergic to other salt components Headache, dizziness, stomach upset, and pain in the abdomen, nausea, intestinal bleeding, nasal congestion are a few negative symptoms that may appear rarely
Precaution & Warning
filtra 40 tablets should be strictly consumed by men; females should avoid especially if pregnant and lactating
Do not consume alcohol along with the drug as it may alter the blood pressure
Avoid taking antibiotics, antidepressants, liver disease or taking hepatitis c medicine, or having renal insufficiencies.